The realities of culture and human behavior are my passions, especially in our rapidly evolving, technology-enabled present. I unveil truths behind emerging marketplaces that help organizations achieve greater success. I understand how much good insight can transform entrepreneurial and creative trajectories, and strive to uncover the best possible information from the least obvious places. With truths in hand, I also help develop strategies and tactics to mobilize resources and guide transformative action.
I'm a socio-cultural / applied anthropologist and futurist who specializes in modern material cultures and emerging technology spaces.
Currently available for freelance or contract work in the following areas:
- Marketing research and strategy
- Design and user experience research
- Ethnographic and applied anthropology research
- User experience and usability research
- Content development, writing and editing
- Social media coordination and evangelism
- Community development and management
I have recently founded HireWisdom, a social impact creative think tank.
I am also an extraterrestrial #Disclosure contact activist and advocate, co-founder of The Disclosure Activists.